The Neorest 500H offers ecology-minded luxury, powered by the industry-leading Tornado Flush technology using just 1.0 or 0.8 GPF. The sleek, skirted unit also features comfort functions like warm water cleansing, heated seat and air deodorizer to ensure a truly pleasurable experience.
- 27-5/8"L x 15-5/16"W x 20-1/4"H
- CEFIONTECT ceramic glaze" Sleek, low profile one-piece skirted toilet w/integrated cleaning & comfort functions in the seat
- EWATER+ on wand and bowl
- Remote control operated or by sensor operation
- Tornado Flushing system can be operated by remote or bysensor operation
- Front and rear warm water washing w/temperatureand intermittent pressure controls
- Automatic toilet seat can be opened/closed by remote or by sensor operation
- Heated seat w/temperature control
- Air deodorizer, night light, dryer function
- 12" Rough-in, mounting and connection hardware included
- Remote control and hanger included
- Water supply should be 4-1/2" to the left (facing the bowl)from the center line of closet flange for concealed connection or 10-1/4" to 13-1/2" with extension kitDescriptionMS952CUMGProduct
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.