An everyday classic embraces statement-making design.
- Available in 30", 36" and 42" widths, 7-1/2" and 15" heights and 21-3/4" depth
- Side Storage options: Empty, Articulating, Waste, Literature, Cotton
- Console leg finishes available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel and Brushed Black
- Drawer types: Plumbing Drawer and Tip Out Drawer
- Optional night light and available in 12 decorative glass options
- Empty Storage : Your vanity comes with an empty side storage and works well for storing large items (H2 version shown).
- Articulating : From storing make up or small items, bathroom design doesn't get more luxe than this (H2 version shown).
- Plumbing Drawer : Smart design maximizes storage space and offers a luxurious feel while separating items from plumbing. Plumbing Drawer Insert includes five glass bins.
- Tip Out Drawer : A solution for slim vanities and wasted plumbing space is here with our new tip out option. This drawer keeps makeup and small items where you need them most - right at your fingertips. Only available in the 7-1/2" height option (H1).
- Night Light : The night light provides a soft light that illuminates the drawer interiors to help locate items and provides way finding light in the middle of the night.
- Organization Kit : Adjustable drawer dividers provide storage right where you need it and prevent items from moving or sliding in the drawer.
- Vanity Tops and Sinks : Stone vanity tops are available in Lava Black, Stone Gray or Quartz White and include a separate white rectangular sink. White glass vanity tops with integrated glass sinks can help you build a look you'll love.
- In-Drawer Electrical Outlets :
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.