Delivering precision lighting to support your exact styling needs.
- Seamless and flush aesthetic that can be ganged with medicine cabinets
- Dimmable lighting lets you select the ideal brightness for any task
- Energy efficient LED lights
- Available in Warm White, Natural White and Variable adjustable color temperature
- Modular lighting can be ganged with M Series and PL Series cabinets in gray
- Seamless and Flush Aesthetic : InLine task lights are designed specifically to pair with M Series and PL Series cabinets. The light front is flush with the cabinet doors for a clean look. InLine and M Series and PL Series cabinets can be configured in multiple ways to best fit your needs. Ganging Kit required if used to mount with multiple cabinets - light comes with ganging hardware on one side. Available in both 30" and 40" heights. Sold in single units (not as pairs).
- Task Lighting : Integrated task lighting allows for precision grooming. Variable lighting option lets you fine-tune your color temperature between warm (3000K) and cool (4000K) tones.
- Warm White LED Lighting : Warm, relaxing tones (3000K) replicate indoor light to help you unwind before bed or ease into your morning.
- Cool White LED Lighting : Cool, invigorating tones (4000K) simulate bright daylight to jumpstart your day and provide ideal task lighting.
- Light Direction and Output : The right light is achieved by a combination of high lumen output and proper placement in relation to the face and body. Robern lighting has been carefully designed to enable you to see yourself in the best light by eliminating dark shadows, experience bright even task lighting, see rich, saturated tone in your reflection and be confident that lighting stays consistent, even for close up tasks.
- High Color Rendering Index (CRI) : Remarkably accurate color rendering with a CRI value of 90+ and R9 of 50+, so you can see your truest reflection.
- Energy Efficient LEDs : LEDs are energy-efficient, duplicate natural light, and outlast incandescent and flourescent bulbs. LEDs have an estimated life of 53,000 hours. MAX 21 W (for single color 3000K or 4000K). MAX 42 W (for Variable color).
- Dimmable : Dimmable LED task lighting to 1% lets you select the ideal brightness for any task, using a standard residential dimmer that works with your home's existing wiring. Recommended dimmer: Lutron C.L Dimmers. This dimmer has full range control, low light adjustment, stops flickering and last setting memory.
- Aluminum Construction : Durable rust-free anodized aluminum and glass construction resists intense moisture of the bathroom environment and ensures long-lasting beauty.
- Installation : Lighting can be recessed, semi-recessed or surface-mounted with M Series and PL Series medicine cabinets (6" and 8" deep cabinets can be semi-recessed by 4"). If you choose to surface-mount or semi-recess install your cabinet with InLine Lighting, side kits are available to provide a finished look.
- Certifications : This light will operate in high humidity or damp spaces. Electrical components are ETL/UL Certified for damp locations. ETL certified to UL 1598, CSA Standard C22.2 No. 250.0.
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.