The Fira fireclay bar sink turns into a real workstation with a rim and essential accessories made of American black walnut. Its reversible apron comes flat or in a Shaker style, making it easy to integrate into any decor.
- Designed in Canada
- Integrated accessory ledge to sit full range of accessories
- Includes a 12-3/4" wide solid walnut cutting board
- Reversible apron front design: flat or shaker style
- Deep 10" bowl and 3/4" thick walls for optimized work space
- Product dimensional variability 3/8 , due to manufacturing process
- Made of fireclay and glazed on all sides, white gloss finish
- Offset center 3-1/2" drain
- Sloped bottom for maximized drainage
- Waste disposal unit compatible, recommended to confirm waste disposal or drain maximal thickness specifications
- No template provided, recommended to have the sink on hand for final sizing of cabinet and countertop
- ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
|Drain diameter (in)
|Minimal cabinet width (in)
|Left bowl depth (in)
|Left bowl front-to-back (in)
|Left bowl width (in)
|Overall width (in)
|Overall height (in)
|Overall depth (in)
|Packaging width (in)
|Packaging height (in)
|Packaging depth (in)
||Apron front, Undermount
|Number of bowls
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.