Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
The VOV 48, from WETSTYLE s OVE Collection, is an above-counter sink featuring a trough style design.
Two faucets allow for multiple users with a centered wood bridge in wenge shade allowing for additional bathroom storage, creating a bathroom fixture that is ideal for an ensuite or family washroom.
Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, this sink is and ethical, stylish, and functional bathroom fixture that has become a favourite of contemporary interior designers. Available in an elegant True High Gloss or Matte white finish, this lavatory is sure to draw the eye with its timeless design.
Create the bathroom of your dreams with WETSTYLE s OVE Collection. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
Faucet Hole Drilling
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- No Faucet Hole
- One Hole per Drain for Mono Faucets (#1)
- Three Holes per Drain for Widespread Faucets (#8)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Installation type: above-counter
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)
- Oak bridge wenge shade included.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|IMPORTANT - FOR FLOATING SINK INSTALLATION:
||Bracket and/or decorative trim must be ordered at the same time as the lavatory.
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.