Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
WETSTYLE presents the CUBE Collection; luxurious bathroom fixtures that merge style with functionality. The VC 72T sink is able to accommodate deck mounted faucets with the option to add overflows should they be required. This trough sink comes with a wood bridge in wenge shade that fits in the center of the unit, allowing for addition shelf space and optimizing bathroom storage.
Created from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, and available in a Matte or True High Gloss white finish, this lavatory is inspired by the elegance of symmetry. Dual faucets allow for multiple users to optimize their bathroom efficiency, saving time as you go about your morning routine. This sink is ideal for an ensuite washroom.
Create your dream bathroom today with WETSTYLES CUBE Collection. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
Faucet Hole Drilling
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- No Faucet Hole
- One Hole per Drain for Mono Faucets (#1)
- Three Holes per Drain for Widespread Faucets (#8)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Oak bridge wenge shade included
- Installation type: above-counter
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||75 lbs / 34 kg
||Oak bridge wenge shade; other shades can be ordered at an additional cost.
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.