Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
From WETSTYLE s CUBE Collection, the VC 60 above-counter washbasin features linear design inspired by the beauty of symmetrical geometry. Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO composite material, this double basin sink accommodates deck mounted faucets; a versatile bathroom fixture that merges timeless and contemporary design aesthetics.
Available in a pristine True High Gloss or Matte white finish, as well as the option to install overflows should they be required, this bathroom sink is a favourite of modern interior designers. Time is a luxury, one that is given by the dual sink design which allows two users to go about their routine at the same time.
Discover the splendour of impeccable design, in WETSTYLE s CUBE Collection. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
Faucet Hole Drilling
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- No Faucet Hole
- One Hole per Drain for Mono Faucets (#1)
- Three Holes per Drain for Widespread Faucets (#8)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Installation type: above-counter
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||58 lbs / 26 kg
|IMPORTANT - FOR FLOATING SINK INSTALLATION:
||Bracket and/or decorative trim must be ordered at the same time as the lavatory.
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.