Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
The VC 42 sink, from WETSTYLE s CUBE Collection, is inspired by minimalist geometric design sensibilities, an elegant and timeless bathroom fixture that looks amazing in any washroom. This trough style bathroom sink is made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, and is available in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish.
This versatile washbasin can accommodate deck mounted faucets, and an overflow can be installed in a number of finishes, including polished chrome, matte black, brushed nickel, satin brass, or no metal trim.
Discover the CUBE Collection and create the bathroom of your dreams- only from WETSTYLE. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
Faucet Hole Drilling
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- No Faucet Hole
- One Hole for Mono Faucet (#1)
- Three Holes for Widespread Faucet (#8)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Installation type: above-counter
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||45 lbs / 20 kg
|IMPORTANT - FOR FLOATING SINK INSTALLATION:
||Bracket and/or decorative trim must be ordered at the same time as the lavatory.
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.