Design: Jo l Dupras and WETSTYLE Design Lab
Frame Linea is the next generation of WETSTYLE s award winning Frame collection, inspired by traditional Japanese architectural elements. This collection combines elegance with function, and this design philosophy is on full display in this sophisticated vanity. With drawer handles crafted from solid wood and featuring finished interior drawers, this vanity maximizes bathroom storage space and is made to accommodate a single sink, a double sink, or a large trough style sink.
This vanity is made from high quality wood, and features drawers on premium slow closing ball bearing glides that ensure the drawers open and close smoothly. This fluid design is exemplary, and the Frame Linea Collection is a favourite of contemporary interior designers. This vanity is able to house lavatories from the Deco or Cube collections.
Traditional Japanese design sensibilities merge with progressive architecture trends in the Frame Linea series.VariationsModel
Glass Insert for Drawer
- 24" Wall-mount Vanity
- 30" Wall-mount Vanity
- 36" Wall-mount Vanity - for Center Sink
- 36" Wall-mount Vanity - for Right or Left Sink
- 42" Wall-mount Vanity
- 48" Wall-mount Vanity - for Left Basin Sink
- 48" Wall-mount Vanity - for Right Basin Sink
- 48" Wall-mount Vanity - for Trough Sink
- 48" Wall-mount Vanity - for Two-basin Sink
- 60" Wall-mount Vanity - for Double Sink Cube Collection
- 60" Wall-mount Vanity - for Double Sink Déco Collection
- 60" Wall-mount Vanity - for Left Basin Sink
- 60" Wall-mount Vanity - for Right Basin Sink
- 72" Wall-mount Vanity - for Trough Sink
- 72" Wall-mount Vanity - for Two Basin Sink
- White Matte (#61)
- White Polished (#51)
- Matte Lacquer Black (#29)
- Matte Lacquer Stone Harbour Grey (#28)
- Matte Lacquer White (#21)
- Oak Black (#31)
- Oak Coffee Bean (#37)
- Oak Natural (#1)
- Oak Smoked (#38)
- Oak Stone Harbour Grey (#36)
- Oak Wenge (#2)
- Oak White (#5)
- Walnut Chocolate (#16)
- Walnut Natural No Calico (#12)
- Handcrafted in Montréal, Canada
- Hand pull crafted in solid wood
- All wood construction with natural wood veneer
- AWI rated level 5 marine grade finish for moisture resistance and durability (industry s highest finishing class)
- Finished interior drawers
- Slow closing ball bearing glides
Matte Lacquer Stone Harbour Grey
36" Wall-mount Vanity - for Center Sink
36" Wall-mount Vanity - for Right or Left Sink
48" Wall-mount Vanity - for Left Basin Sink
48" Wall-mount Vanity - for Trough Sink
48" Wall-mount Vanity - for Left Basin Sink
48" Wall-mount Vanity - for Right Basin Sink
60" Wall-mount Vanity - for Double Sink D(eback)co Collection
60" Wall-mount Vanity - for Double Sink Cube Collection
60" Wall-mount Vanity - for Left Basin Sink
60" Wall-mount Vanity - for Right Basin Sink
72" Wall-mount Vanity - for Two Basin Sink
72" Wall-mount Vanity - for Trough Sink
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|SPECIAL WALL PREPARATION RECOMMENDATIONS:
||The distance between studs should not be more than 16 . Each stud must be reinforced vertically by 2 x 3 wooden studs and horizontally with 2 x 6 wooden studs at a height of 30 all along the full width of the vanity.
||All natural wood finishes, may differ from sample or pictures as wood grains vary somewhat from piece to piece. This adds natural beauty and character making each made-to-order piece unique in veining, grain, pattern and color.
||Must be purchased with a WETSTYLE integrated countertop (sold separately). Vessel sinks cannot be used with FRAME Linea vanities without a countertop. Lavatory will extend beyond the vanity by approximately 1/8 on both sides to better prevent potential water accumulation between the lavatory and the vanity.
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.