Design: WTSTYLE Design Lab
The DFL6036E is part of WETSTYLE's Feel collection; luxury shower bases hand crafted from high-density composite material designed to evoke the appearance and feel of natural stone. Featuring an elegant white or grey concrete finish and an end drain, this versatile shower base pairs with any design aesthetic and can be custom cut in factory or at the jobsite to fit unique spaces and dimensions.
Discover WETSTYLE's regal Feel shower bases today. VariationsModelTexture
- Concrete Grey (#GT)
- Concrete White (#AT)
- Made of a high density stone composite
- Drain cover supplied in matching texture and color
- Anti-slip: the texture provides high anti-slip properties to the shower base
- Easy maintenance: antibacterial treatment certified by ISO-NPG-H (high avoidance of hydrolysis) prevents corrosion of the material
- Mass coloration; the material bears the same color throughout
- Installation: above floor or recessed (flush with floor)
- Cut-to-size: can be cut to fit odd-size bathrooms or to, for example, to fit around a corner beam
- One piece for reduced risk of water leaks: no seams, no joints, no grout
- No floor waterproof membrane, no hot mopping, no slope construction required
- Deck wide enough to support glass walls or rolling/swinging doors
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||146 lbs / 66 kg
|Included in each box:
||1) Tile flanges - to be installed on site (refer to installation guide for more information), 2) Drain cover in matching color and texture Not included: Drain; any regular shower drain for 3 1/4 inches opening will fit Optional cuts: For an additional charge, simple straight cuts can be done at the factory. Custom cuts (angles, corners, etc.) must be done on site by installer. For factory-made cuts, you must fill out and submit " Optional cut order form " with your order
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.