Design: WETSTYLE Design Lab
WETSTYLE presents the Column Collection; versatile bathroom fixtures designed to pair with freestanding tubs.
The COL Deck and Col Wall columns offer the option for a deck or wall mounted faucet column, allowing you to choose the fixture that best matches your preferences. Inspired by contemporary design trends, these stylish columns are moisture resistant, durable, and are available in a range of finishes including oak, walnut, or premium wood.
Discover WETSTYLE's column collection today, and create the bathroom of your dreams.VariationsModel
- Column for Deck-Mounted Faucet
- Column for Wall-Mounted Faucet
- Oak Black (#31)
- Oak Coffee Bean (#37)
- Oak Natural (#1)
- Oak Smoked (#38)
- Oak Stone Harbour Grey (#36)
- Oak Wenge (#2)
- Oak White (#5)
- Premium Mozambique (#82)
- Premium Torrified Eucalyptus (#81)
- Walnut Chocolate (#16)
- Walnut Natural (#11)
- Walnut Natural No Calico (#12)
- Handcrafted in Montréal, Canada
- All natural wood veneer on dimensionally stable MDF core
- AWI rated level 5 marine grade finish for moisture resistance and durability (industry's highest finishing class)
- Installation: floor-mounted
- Touch latch door for piping access
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.