Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
From the CUBE collection, the BC 11 is one of the most compact tub in this line, allowing for versatile placement within any bathroom. This luxurious standard sized end drain model tub is made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO composite material.
This versatile fixture is both a soaking tub and a shower, and can be installed as a freestanding bathtub or adjoining one, two, or three walls in an alcove shape. This replacement model tub is practical yet functional, and perfect for a guest or childrens washroom.
Available in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish, this tub exemplifies the power of contemporary bathtub design aesthetics. A perfect spot to relax after a hard day's work, the BC11 tub is a favourite among interior designers.
Dip into the warm waters and relax - experience the unparalleled comfort of the CUBE. VariationsModel
WETMAR BiO Finish
- BC1101 - Freestanding
- BC1102-L - Left Drain - Back Wall
- BC1102-R - Right Drain - Back Wall
- BC1104-L - Left Drain - Left and Back Walls
- BC1104-R - Right Drain - Left and Back Walls
- BC1105-L - Left Drain - Right and Back Walls
- BC1105-R - Right Drain - Right and Back Walls
- BC1106-L - Left Drain - Three Wall Alcove
- BC1106-R - Right Drain - Three Wall Alcove
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
- Wood bridge in Wenge shade included
- Bathtub/Shower: can be used as a bathtub/shower combination
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||70 gal / 319 l
||245 lbs / 111 kg
|OPTIONAL WHITE TRAP ACCESS
||(for deck-mounted faucet installation) is available by special order on models:BC1101, BC1102-R, BC1102-L, BC1104-R, BC1105L
|IMPORTANT - BATHTUB INSTALLATION SUPPLIES:
||A 1/4" tile flange will be supplied to comply with the requested position. Installed at the factory to prevent water leakage, this must be placed directly on the partition framing prior to the installation of drywall.
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.