Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
Sitting comfortably on 4 legs, this large tub is designed to show off sleek slender edges, making it a versatile fixture comfortable in most bathrooms. Part of WETSTYLE's CUBE collection, this spacious tub is a luxurious addition to any bathroom.
Two users can comfortably submerge their bodies in this luxurious tub, with two back rests creating a relaxing experience for you and your partner. Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO composite material, this tub is available in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish.
Experience the luxury of space - Immerse yourself in the comfort of the CUBE. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- WETMAR BiO Dark Brown (#B)
- WETMAR BiO White (#W)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Feet made of WETMAR BiO
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
- Wood bridge in Wenge shade included
- Feet in WETMAR BiO ™, white or dark brown
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||86 gal / 391 l
||212 lbs / 96 kg
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.