Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
From the CUBE collection, this bathtub features slender edges and cutting straight lines; an aesthetically sharp freestanding tub that is as stylish as it is functional. Designed to comfortably hold two people, this spacious bathtub is a luxurious fixture that looks amazing in any bathroom.
Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, this soaking tub is available in True High Gloss or Matte white finish, and features two backrests, maximizing comfort during those intimate double baths. This is the most compact tub from WETSTYLE's CUBE Collection, with inclined ends that give this tub a slimming effect. A wooden tub caddy adds practicality to this ergonomically designed tub.
Pull out your favourite book, immerse yourself in the warmth of the water, and relax- experience the comfort of the CUBE. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
- Wood bridge in Wenge shade included
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||86 gal / 391 l
||199 lbs / 90 kg
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.