Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
An intimate evening with a loved one awaits in this two-person bathtub, part of WETSTYLE's CUBE collection. Inspired by the often overlooked aesthetic value of common shapes, this tub is designed to fit into a number of installation configurations, and fits comfortable adjoining one, two, or three walls.
Made from the ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, ultra-resistant composite material, this fixture is available in our True High Gloss or Matte white finish. This tub is a favourite amongst residential property designers and architects alike.
Draw the bath, light the candles, and experience the comfort of climbing into a CUBE with a loved one. VariationsModel
WETMAR BiO Finish
- BC0202 - Back Wall
- BC0204 - Left and Back Walls
- BC0205 - Right and Back Walls
- BC0206 - Three Wall Alcove
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
- Wood bridge in Wenge shade included
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||82 gal / 373 l
||287 lbs / 130 kg
|OPTIONAL WHITE TRAP ACCESS
||(for deck-mounted faucet installation) is available on freestanding model by special order.
|IMPORTANT - BATHTUB INSTALLATION SUPPLIES:
||A 1/4" tile flange will be supplied to comply with the requested position. Installed at the factory to prevent water leakage, this must be placed directly on the partition framing prior to the installation of drywall.
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.