Design: Patrick Messier
Inspired by the desire to reconnect with our rural roots, WETSTYLE presents The Be Collection; immaculately crafted high-end bathroom fixtures in unique shapes that would not be out of place in the natural world.
This soaking bathtub is contemporary in its design sensibilities, displaying clean curves and minimalist features that allow it to blend in seamlessly in the modern architectural landscape. The BBE 01 bathtub is standard size, and is versatile enough to fit organically in any bathroom design.
Whether you are looking for a new tub for your home, or are looking to install in large quantities for your next residential development project, the WETSTYLE Be Collection's line of freestanding soaking tubs are simple yet fluid in their design.
Immerse yourself in the gleaming water, relax, and reflect on what it's like to immerse yourself in the beauty of nature - simply Be.
WETMAR BiO Finish
- BBE01 - Freestanding Left
- BBE01 - Freestanding Right
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Dual (#DA)
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Two back rest inclines: seated and reclined,
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
- Wood bridge in Wenge shade included
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||90 gal / 410 l
||177 lbs / 80 kg
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.