Prochef sinks are synonymous with superior quality, durability and elegance. This stainless-steel sink is part of the ProInox H0 collection, offering minimalist, streamlined design. Undermount installation allows to easily wipe water and crumbs into the sink without getting caught between the sink edge and countertop. It also has the advantage to create a clean look. Handmade in North America, this sink goes perfectly with modern, urban and minimalist decor. The sharp corners maximize the space available in the basin. The 304-grade stainless steel with a brushed finish will match your appliances perfectly. Adding our ProInox accessories to your sink lets you optimize your workspace when preparing food.
- SET INCLUDES: Sink, stainless steel strainer (AA-SA-3.5-SA) and mounting hardware included, cutout template for overhang installation
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Undermount sinks are usually installed underneath a solid piece of countertop material. This installation allows to easily wipe water and crumbs into sink without getting caught between the sink edge and the countertop. It also has the advantage to create a clean look.
- STAINLESS STEEL - 18 gauge
- STRONG: Corrosion resistant material - 304 series (18/10)
- QUIET: Sound deadening pads for maximum noise reduction
- MODERN ZERO RADIUS CORNERS maximize workspace in the sink
- DRAIN located towards rear providing more space under the sink
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that cares
- Product certified ASME A112.19.3, CSA B45.0, and CSA B45.4
- PROUDLY DESIGNED IN NORTH AMERICA
||16" x 16" x 8"
||18" x 18" x 8"
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.