Prochef sinks are synonymous with superior quality, durability and elegance. This stainless-steel bar and prep sink is part of the ProInox H0 collection, offering minimalist, streamlined design. The topmount installation allows to install with any countertop material and instantly enhance your kitchen. Handmade in North America, this sink goes perfectly with modern, urban and minimalist decor. The sharp corners maximize the space available in the basin. The 304-grade stainless steel with a brushed finish will match your appliances perfectly. Bar and prep sinks have many advantages: In addition to allowing you to create a bar or coffee station, adding a bar/prep sink makes it easy to work in pairs in the kitchen!
- SET INCLUDES: Sink, stainless steel strainer (AA-SA-3.5-SA) and mounting hardware included, cutout template
- TOPMOUNT INSTALLATION: Topmount, or drop-in sinks, are the perfect solution for any countertop material, including laminate. The slim rim sitting over the countertop makes cleaning an easy task. The faucet mounts directly on the reinforced platform.
- SINGLE FAUCET HOLE (additional holes can be drilled at no charge)
- STAINLESS STEEL - 18 GAUGE
- STRONG: Corrosion resistant material - 304 series (18/10)
- QUIET: Sound deadening pads for maximum noise reduction.
- MODERN ZERO RADIUS CORNERS maximize workspace in the sink
- CROSS GROOVES: Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves that facilitate water drainage
- Centered DRAIN position
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that cares
- Product certified ASME A112.19.3, CSA B45.0, and CSA B45.4
- PROUDLY DESIGNED IN NORTH AMERICA
||12" x 12" x 8"
||14" x 16" x 8"
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.