Complete your sink
Protect your sink with the grid ProInox H0-H75 30" X 16"
- SET INCLUDES: Sink, stainless steel strainer (AA-SA-3.5-SA) and mounting hardware included, cutout template
- INSTALL sink as a drop-in or undermount
- SINGLE FAUCET HOLE (additional holes can be drilled at no charge)
- STAINLESS STEEL - 18 GAUGE
- STRONG: Corrosion resistant material - 304 series (18/10)
- QUIET: Sound deadening pads for maximum noise reduction.
- MODERN ZERO RADIUS CORNERS maximize workspace in the sink
- CROSS GROOVES: Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves that facilitate water drainage
- DEEP BOWL: Convenient for washing pots and pans.
- DRAIN located towards rear providing more space under the sink
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that cares
- Perfect replacement sink for home RENOVATION.
- Product certified ASME A112.19.3, CSA B45.0, and CSA B45.4
- PROUDLY DESIGNED IN NORTH AMERICA
||30" x 16" x 9"
||33" x 22" x 9"
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.