- Faucet height from base to spout tip: 9"
- Faucet height from base to spout arc: 11"
- Spout arc width: 3-3/4"
- 1/4 Turn Ceramic Cartridge
- 1/2" minimum to 1-3/8" maximum mounting hole required
- Optional AG1800 air gap may be required for Reverse Osmosis Filters
- This drinking water faucet is IAPMO listed
- Reverse Osmosis Safe
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q 1
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.