Setting the standard
TurnControl has become the standard in the industry since its introduction over 25 years ago. With a simple one-eighth turn of the handle, the TurnControl drain easily opens and closes. The contoured handles, offered in a variety of finishes, are streamlined focal points that create a truly sharp accent in any bathroom.
- Industry standard - made in the USA
- Fits most tubs 12" - 30" deep* - a range of cable lenghts lets you chose from a wide array of popular tub designs
- No worries - Teflon® coated stainless steel actutation cable lies outside of the waterway for maximum life
- Intuitive and lightweight operation - 1/8 turn rotary TurnControl handle for easy, quick drain opening and closing
- Includes rough-in piping (select models) with actuation cable, drain shoe, overflow housing, decorative trim (complete units only), installation tools, and mounting hardware
Note: Tubular rough-ins use compression joints and may not be suitable where glued joints are required: consult local codes before installing
- Industry standard
- Fits most tubs 12" - 30" deep
- No worries
- Intuitive and lightweight operation
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.