Touch or no-touch
Geberit Type 10 urinal flush plates give you an elegant option for public or semi-public spaces. Choose manual operation or, for public spaces where hygiene is of maximum importance, choose a flush plate with hands-free operation. Type 10 hands-free flush plates can be hard-wired or battery operated. An infrared beam instantly detects the presence of a user and automatically flushes the toilet when the user steps away. Reliable distance detection registers the user regardless of clothing and lighting. This allows shorter, space-saving distances to adjacent urinals and walls. Type 10 hands-free flush plates offer adjustable flush volumes as well as other convenience options like automatic trap filling and programmable hygiene flush to prevent stagnation and odor problems. Looking for matching Sigma10 flush plates for toilets" .
- Brushed stainless steel
- Manual or hands-free options available
- Hands-free models can be hard-wired or battery operated
- Tamper-resistant cover plate
- Adjustable flushing time
- Compatible with low flush volumes to 0.5 GPF
- Includes mounting hardware and power supply or batteries
- Not intended to be sold in California or jurisdictions restricting flush volume to less than 0.5 GPF (1.9 LPF)
- Stainless steel - Brushed stainless steel finish
- Battery powered, hands-free flushing
- Vandal resistant stainless steel cover plate prevents tampering
- Includes cover plate, mounting hardware, and two "AA" lithium batteries
- Note: Not for use with 111.630, 111.650, 111.679, or 111.685 urinal elements
- Battery powered, infrared-controlled flushing for hands-free operation in hygienic or ADA compliant applications
- For concealed installation in new construction, or retrofit to pre-installed Geberit urinal element 111.625 with front actuation
- Proven infrared triangulation detection method with background fade-out and auto-calibration to environment
- Latching solenoid valve with chloramine resistant EPDM diaphragm and protected by dual-stage filters
- Vandal resistant stainless steel cover plate, with securing bar and independent sensor electronics to prevent tampering
- "Low battery" warning (2-stage: flashing LED when battery starts to go low; continuous red light when cannot flush)
- Tool-free maintenance, with access to battery and flush valve behind the actuator plate
- Detection distance: 4 - 20 in (10 - 50 cm)
- Dynamic flushing time reduction during periods of high traffic to reduce water consumption
- Automatic hygiene flush: 24 h after last flush cycle
- User detection time: 7 s
- Operating voltage: 3 V DC / Power input < 0.5 W (Battery lifetime: Lithium ~ 2 years / Alkaline ~ 1.5 years)
- For low consumption urinal flushing volumes to 0.5 GPF (2 LPF)
- Flow rate at 15 psi (1 bar): 3.8 / 4.7 gpm without flow limiter (0.24 / 0.3 l/s)
- Flushing time: 3 - 15 s (default time 4 s); can be manually adjusted
- Humidity <100% (relative)
- Operating pressure range: 14 - 116 psi (1 - 8 bar)
- Max. fluid temp: 86°F (30°C)
- Includes cover plate with replaceable infrared window and securing bar, infrared control pre-mounted on frame, solenoid valve, fastening material, battery box and two "AA" lithium batteries
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.