Touch or no-touch
Type 30 flush plates are fashionable yet affordable, featuring a large, rectangular button for easy flushing. Type 30 urinal flush plates are made of rugged plastic and available in two finishes. Whichever you choose, Type 30 makes it easy to hit the right flush every time. Looking for matching Sigma30 flush plates for toilets" .
- Molded plastic
- White or polished chrome finish
- Adjustable flushing time
- Low flush actuation force, less than 2.7 lbf
- Includes mounting hardware
- Not intended to be sold in California or jurisdictions restricting flush volume to less than 0.5 GPF (1.9 LPF)
- Molded plastic - white with polished chrome accent
- Includes flush plate and mounting hardware
- For manual flush actuation of Geberit urinal element 111.625 (flushes when button is released)
- For front actuation
- Low flush actuation force: < 2.7 lbf (12 N)
- Flow rate at 15 psi (1 bar): 3.8 / 4.7 gpm without flow limiter (0.24 / 0.3 l/s)
- Flushing time: 4 / 8 / 12 s - set with air nozzles (pneumatic)
- Humidity <100% (relative)
- Operating pressure range: 14 - 116 psi (1 - 8 bar)
- Max. fluid temp: 86°F (30°C)
- Includes flush plate with securing bar, pneumatic control pre-mounted on mounting frame, pneumatic valve, fastening material
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.