Sleek and elegant
Harmonious proportions, high-quality materials, and first-class workmanship make the Geberit Type 50 flush plate the standard bearer of our entire line.
New hands-free version!
For the ultimate in cleanliness and hygiene, install a wall-hung urinal with a touchless Type 50 plate that flushes when the user walks away. Geberit Type 50 touchless plates are available in stunning 'precious metal' finishes that are the perfect complement to our Sigma50 and Sigma21 toilet flush plates. Or pair Type 50 with our Sigma80 touchless toilet flush plate for a totally touch-free bathroom experience!
Choose a custom inlay
When laying out the features of the bathroom, why not offer your client the opportunity to design the flush plate" With a customizable Geberit Type 50, you can cut a personalized inlay to your exact specifications. Match the wallcovering, display a prized photograph, insert a piece of abstract art -- the only limit is the imagination. Looking for matching Sigma50 flush plates for toilets (including a customizable option)" .
- Die-cast zinc
- Metal, plastic, glass, or custom finish
- Adjustable flushing time
- Low flush actuation force, less than 2.7 lbf
- Includes mounting hardware
- Not intended to be sold in California or jurisdictions restricting flush volume to less than 0.5 GPF (1.9 LPF)
- Die-cast zinc - Black glass
- Includes flush plate and mounting hardware
- For manual flush actuation of Geberit urinal element 111.625 (flushes when button is released)
- For front actuation
- Low flush actuation force: < 2.7 lbf (12 N)
- Flow rate at 15 psi (1 bar): 3.8 / 4.7 gpm without flow limiter (0.24 / 0.3 l/s)
- Flushing time: 4 / 8 / 12 s - set with air nozzles (pneumatic)
- Humidity <100% (relative)
- Operating pressure range: 14 - 116 psi (1 - 8 bar)
- Max. fluid temp: 86°F (30°C)
- Includes flush plate with securing bar, pneumatic control pre-mounted on mounting frame, pneumatic valve, fastening material
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.