Push to flush, push again to stop
Geberit has equipped the Sigma10 flush plate with a stop-and-go flush function that lets the user interrupt the standard flush cycle: you decide precisely how much water you want to use (or save). A single, round actuator button makes Sigma10 bold, elegant -- dare we say, a bit provocative" Sigma10 is available in multiple stainless steels versions and six different plastic finishes.
- Nine color options
- Water-saving stop-and-go flush built in (manual versions)
- Manual activation
- Matching urinal actuator available
- High-quality molded plastic and stainless steel models available
- Vandal-resistant option available
- Includes mounting frame and hardware
- Not intended to be sold in California unless paired with 1.28 GPF in-wall system
- Stainless steel - brushed frame with polished ring and brushed button
- AC powered, hands-free flushing
- Manual flush override with stop-and-go flush built in
- Includes mounting frame with hardware and locking screws for vandal resistance
- Not intended to be sold in California
- For flush actuation of Geberit concealed tanks UP300, UP320
- For front actuation
- Actuation force < 4.5 lbf (20 N)
- Mains (AC) power required, order 115.861.00.1 transformer separately
- Includes mounting frame, stop-and-go lever, actuator rod, 2 distance bolts, and locking screws for vandal resistance
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.