When you pair a Geberit installation system with a compatible wall-hung washdown toilet, you get these benefits:
- Design freedom - choose a toilet bowl from any leading ceramic manufacturer; pair with stylish Sigma series flush actuators or compatible flush buttons
- Easy cleaning - clean the entire floor with a damp mop, no bending or kneeling
- Improved accessibility - requires less space than a standard toilet, enhancing safety and comfort; adjustable bowl height meets personal preference or ADA guidelines
- Water savings - built-in dual-flush, 1.6 / 0.8 GPF or 1.28 / 0.8 GPF saves thousands of gallons every year
- Superior function - engineered Geberit fill and flush valves eliminate problematic chains and flappers that corrode and fail
- For proper stud construction (wood or steel) water supply connection, drainage and venting requirements see installation instructions
- Includes Geberit Duofix carrier frame with Sigma concealed tank, water supply stop, drainage elbow, fill and flush valves pre-installed; mounting hardware
- Requires compatible wall-hung toilet bowl to complete installation. See our Clean Design brochure for a list of compatible bowls.
- Pair with stylish Sigma series flush actuators or compatible flush buttons (order seperately)
- See our Clean Design brochure or use the EPA WaterSense Product Search to find water saving EPA WaterSense combinations with Geberit
- Live in or specifying a project in California" Check out the California Energy Commission (CEC) Appliance Efficiency Database to locate compliant Geberit products
- Search the EPA WaterSense Rebate Finder to find local agencies offering rebates for installing water saving devices
- Refer to USBGC for LEED water saving points
- Design freedom
- Easy cleaning
- Improved accessibility
- Water savings
- Superior function
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.