Control unit for the installation of the Touchfree function on a washbasin fitting, with temperature regulation. For combination with wall-mounted fittings.
- 2x inlet 1/2"
- 2x back flow preventer
- 2x integrated supply stop
- Concealed installation
- Min. rough in depth 3-1/2"
- Max. rough in depth 4-7/8"
- Codes & Standards
- UL 1951
- Compatible with outlets from Vaia, Lissé, CL.1, IMO, Tara., Tara Logic, Meta.02, Deque, Supernova, Symetrics, LULU and MEM
- Not compatible with outlets with pull-rod drains. Please use in combination with pop up drain 10 126 970-FF
- Additional series and finishes available upon request (xtra Service)
- ATTENTION: Separate terms and conditions for electronic articles are applicable.
||Wall Flush Mounted
Bath / Shower Parts and Accessories
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.