- Rough parts
- 6x eVALVE preassembled kits
- Lead-free brass
- 1/2" (hot / cold) inlets and outlets
- Min. rough-in requirement (incl. xGRID installation track) 6"
- 1x eTOOL wall installation box
- Min. installation depth, eTOOL (including xGRID installation track) 6"
- 1x eSWITCH
- Switch with 8 ports for connecting max. 7 eVALVES/eTOOL and 1 service port
- Power pack, 100 - 240 V AC / 12 V DC, 50 - 60 Hz, 60 Watt
- 3x xGRID installation track, incl. connection set
- 2x Installation track 43-3/4"
- 1x Installation track 13"
- 1x Connection set
- Installation accessories
- 2x Dirt traps 3/4"
- 2x Shut-off valves 3/4"
- Codes & Standards
- UL 1951
- Mud guards with waterproofing membrane are provided with each rough part.
||Wall Flush Mounted
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.