4-Hole deck-mounted fitting
- 8-5/8" Projection
- Spout: Rectangular aerator
- Hand shower set: Standard spray
- Hand shower set with anti-scale technology
- Integrated diverter
- Total height 11-3/4"
- Height to aerator/spout outlet 6-3/4"
- Spout hole diameter 1-1/4"
- Single-lever mixer hole diameter 1-3/8"
- Hole diameter for hand shower set 1-1/4"
- Flange for mixer 2-3/8" x 2-3/8"
- 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" flange for spout
- Hand shower set with flange 2-3/8" x 2-3/8"
- Metal shower hose 88-5/8" with anti-twist device
- Water flow rate limited to max. 5.4 gpm
- Handshower flow rate max. 1.8 gpm
- Codes & Standards
- California Energy Commission (CEC)
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NOTE: Local building codes may require the use of an anti-scald device. Please refer to remote pressure balance valve (35 910 970 90)
- Internal backflow preventer.
|Product type BU
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.