Freestanding tub spout with single-lever mixer and hand shower
- Swiveling spout 360°
- 11-1/8" Projection
- Spout: Round aerated stream
- Baton hand shower with descaling system
- Hand shower bracket
- Integrated diverter
- Total height 41-5/8" - 44-3/8"
- Lower body height 22-1/4" - 25"
- Height to aerator/spout outlet 36-3/8" - 39-1/8"
- Flanges 5-3/8"
- Metal shower hose 49-1/4" with anti-twist device
- Water flow rate limited to max. 6.5 gpm
- WRAS: 2001027
- Codes & Standards
- California Energy Commission (CEC)
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NOTE: Local building codes may require the use of an anti-scald device. Please refer to remote pressure balance valve (35 914 970 90)
- Internal backflow preventer.
||Brushed Dark Platinum
|Product type BU
|Flow rate Max.
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.