1-Hole kitchen fitting with hot/cold faucet handle for flow and temperature regulation.
- 9-1/4" Projection
- Swiveling spout 360°
- Areated stream
- Total height 14-7/8"
- Height to aerator/spout outlet 8-5/8"
- 1-3/8" hole diameter
- 2 x pressure hose with 3/8 compression fitting
- Water flow rate limited to max. 1.5 gpm
- Codes & Standards
- NSF/ANSI 372
- California Energy Commission (CEC)
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- This product contributes to meeting requirements of Green Building Rating Systems, e.g. LEED®, BREEAM®, DGNB
- Combination with side spray set or profi side spray set not possible.
|Flow rate Max.
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.