- Wisp defines contemporary design with simple elegance
- Single integrated volume control/diverter for 2 water outlets
- Standard backplate includes icons indicating Shower and Bathtub
- Optional backplate with icons for Shower and Handshower is available separately (US-PRO1738)
- Set includes rough and trim
- Rough features Vernet thermostatic cartridge
- The thermostatic valve senses and controls the actual water temperature and blends hot water with cold water to ensure constant, safe temperatures, preventing scalding.
|Number of water outlets
|Inlet connection size
|Outlet connection size
|Water pressure minimum
|Water pressure maximum
||Operating pressure of 60 PSI and static pressure of 144 PSI
|State of MA
|Rough-in depth minimum
|Rough-in depth maximum
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.