Available in polished chrome, satin nickel and polished nickel finishes. The Darby Collection is a statement in modern Art Deco design. Carry thoughtful details and amazing functionality from the lavatory, to the bathtub, to the shower with the Darby Volume Control and Diverter trim. The detailed blade design makes a statement in any bath. Look closely and you will discover design intricacies that bring the fixture to life. The classic, modern design will make a statement in any space. Superior construction means high quality finishes, high performance and precise handling. This trim piece will outfit valving for Darby wall-mounted volume controls and wall-mounted 2-way and 3-way diverter rough in valves.
Weight: 1.04 kg
Compliance / Approvals
IAPMO certified to meet or exceed the following:
ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
National Plumbing Code of Canada
Uniform Plumbing code
- Classic meets Art Deco in a statement of distinctive luxury with Darby
- This trim can be used as a volume control (with rough VC-RGH), a two-way diverter (with rough DIV-RGH) or a three-way diverter (with rough 3DV-RGH)
- Volume control controls on/off and volume functions for a single component in a shower system
- Diverters alternate flow between two or three water outlets
- Required roughs feature Fluhs quarter-turn ceramic disc volume control cartridge or Kerox diverter cartridge
- Required rough (sold separately):
- Volume control VC-RGH
- Two-way diverter DIV-RGH
- Three-way diverter 3DV-RGH
|Inlet connection size
||1/2" or 3/4" NPT
|Outlet connection size
||1/2" or 3/4" NPT
|Rough-in depth minimum
||VC-RGH - 2-7/8", DIV-RGH - 2-1/2", 3DV-RGH - 2-3/8"
|Rough-in depth maximum
||VC-RGH - 3-5/8", DIV-RGH - 3-1/4", 3DV-RGH - 3-1/8"
||5T1C0319NT + 5P0C0582NT
|State of MA
Bath / Shower Parts and Accessories
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.