- Classic meets Art Deco in a statement of distinctive luxury with Darby
- Temperature control only; volume control(s) sold separately
- Required rough features Vernet thermostatic cartridge
- The thermostatic valve senses and controls the actual water temperature and blends hot water with cold water to ensure constant, safe temperatures, preventing scalding.
- Required rough (sold separately): TH-RGH
|Number of water outlets
|Inlet connection size
|Outlet connection size
|Rough-in depth minimum
|Rough-in depth maximum
||9Q1172CP-PC - Polished Chrome 9Q1172RN-PN - Polished Nickel 9Q1172AP-SN - Satin Nickel 9Q1172FO-BZ - Bronze
|State of MA
Shower Valves and Diverters
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.