Single Handle Floor Mounted Tub Filler. Available in polished chrome, polished nickel, satin nickel and bronze finishes.
Weight: 10.8 kg
Compliance / Approvals
IAPMO certified to meet or exceed the following:
ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
National Plumbing Code of Canada
Uniform Plumbing code
- 1.75 GPM models COMING SOON!
- Note: Please see product 14-37 for 1.75 GPM handshower included in the set
- Strong, polished, and with tapered details, the streamlined beauty of Leyden completes a sophisticated and powerful bathroom design
- Solid brass construction
- Kerox ceramic disc cartridge
- Built-in diverter to handshower or tub filler
- Single-function handshower with vacuum breaker
- 60" decorative metal hose
- Includes rough
|Height to spout minimum
|Height to spout maximum
|Tub filler flow rate
||6 GPM at 60 PSI
|State of MA
||Yes - 2.5 GPM model
|Handshower flow rate
Tub / Shower Faucets
Available for pickup only. Once you place your order, one of our designers will contact you to arrange pickup.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.